- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3104 Carriage Hill Dr, Louisville, KY 402414 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $162,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Parcel #: 21-1594-0005-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73622396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3104 Carriage Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40241 home values.
- 3102 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$189K--21,219
- 3106 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$210K422,203
- 3105 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$211K--2.51,442
- 3100 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$169K--21,689
- 3108 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$188K--2.51,430
- 3103 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$175K--1.51,689
- 3107 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$176K22.51,348
- 9702 Kenmont Ln Louisville, KY$175K--21,534
- 3110 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$189K--21,524
- 3109 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$156K221,213
- 9703 Kenmont Ln Creekside, KY$187K--21,534
- 9800 Kenmont Ln Louisville, KY$260K--22,551
- 3112 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$188K431,348
- 9707 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$230K--22,070
- 9801 Kenmont Ln Creekside, KY$238K22.52,684
- 3111 Carriage Hill Dr Louisville, KY$166K--21,466
- 9801 Stonehenge Way Louisville, KY$197K--2.51,342
- 9801 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$195K--1.51,586
- 9802 Kenmont Ln Louisville, KY$231K--22,047
- 9803 Kenmont Ln Creekside, KY$239K32.53,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292