- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3104 Lamb Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 2 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0001041012
- Zillow Home ID: 12529924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3104 Lamb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Richmond, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3102 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$152K411,560
- 3106 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$102K--11,368
- 3100 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$126K52.51,784
- 3108 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$107K--11,388
- 3110 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$109K411,576
- Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$157K411,800
- 3105 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$146K421,700
- 3107 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$127K522,228
- 3112 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$167K442,820
- 3028 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$103K--11,712
- 3103 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$135K431,920
- 3109 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$124K322,632
- 3107 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$136K--22,556
- 3109 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$107K31.51,566
- 3105 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$131K331,536
- 3026 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$41K221,343
- 3111 Barton Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3111 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$109K311,778
- 3103 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$156K432,000
- 3114 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$106K31.51,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.