- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,045 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 277950
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 671 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, CommunityAmenities \ Additional Parking, CommunityAmenities \ Clubhouse, CommunityAmenities \ Community Pool, CommunityAmenities \ Exercise Room, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Dining \ Kit/Din, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Fencing \ Wood, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Garages \ 3, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Shades/Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Dallas, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sewer-City, Utilities \ Water-City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0142055
- Zillow Home ID: 83067747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $208-288K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 124.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|3100 Langley Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3108 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$194K||4||3||2,351|
|3112 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$192K||4||3||2,351|
|3101 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3016 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$233K||3||2||2,104|
|3105 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||$243K||4||2||2,018|
|2500 Langley Ct Norman, OK||$154K||3||2||--|
|3116 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$173K||3||3||2,115|
|3017 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||$263K||4||3||2,305|
|3012 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$248K||4||3||2,238|
|3109 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||$240K||3||2||2,071|
|3008 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$259K||4||3||2,168|
|3120 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$235K||3||2||2,073|
|3009 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||$263K||4||3||2,314|
|2504 Langley Ct Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2501 Langley Ct Norman, OK||$278K||3||3||2,419|
|3113 24th Ave SE Norman, OK||--||4||3||2,437|
|3124 Langley Dr Norman, OK||$237K||3||3||2,049|
|2508 Langley Ct Norman, OK||$301K||4||2||2,608|
|2416 Birmingham Dr Norman, OK||$268K||4||3||2,420|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!