- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,163 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,062,500
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: T2750477
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 792 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Pool Type \ Auto Cleaner, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Front Exposure \ West, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Colonial
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 1216320000
- Zillow Home ID: 45054324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $820K-1.68M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sunset Park home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Sunset Park homes, this home is 176.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.5% lower than in Tampa, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
|3108 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$450K||3||2||1,752|
|3102 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$494K||4||2||1,992|
|3207 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$264K||2||1||1,139|
|3205 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$187K||2||1||729|
|3209 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$218K||1||1||938|
|3203 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$199K||2||1||962|
|3107 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$493K||3||1||2,100|
|3112 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$460K||4||2||1,959|
|3201 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$238K||2||1||1,229|
|3213 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$204K||2||1||784|
|3101 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$440K||3||2||1,928|
|3111 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$1.4M||5||5.5||5,424|
|3215 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$279K||3||2||1,130|
|3024 S Emerson St Tampa, FL||$615K||3||2.5||2,736|
|4504 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL||$659K||2||2||3,291|
|3119 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$232K||3||2||1,078|
|4409 W Leona St Tampa, FL||$667K||4||4||3,100|
|4407 W Leona St Tampa, FL||$640K||4||3||2,796|
|3303 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL||$216K||2||1||1,100|
|4503 W Longfellow Ave Tampa, FL||$591K||4||3||2,886|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!