- Lot: 2,164 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,704 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $965
- MLS #: 201504721
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 1 space, 150 sqft
- Construction Materials \ Wood Frame, Inclusions \ Dryer, Inclusions \ Range\Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Washer, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Flooring \ Laminate, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Inclusions \ Blinds, Inclusions \ Range Hood, View \ Diamond Head, Furnished \ None, Inclusions \ AC Split, Amenities \ Patio\Deck, Amenities \ Storage, Construction Materials \ Above Ground, Inclusions \ Microwave, Property Condition \ Excellent, Amenities \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Amenities \ Entry, Architectural Style \ Detach Single Family, Easements \ None, Lot Features \ Clear, Pool Features \ None, Property Type \ Single Family, Stories Type \ One, Topography \ Level, Utilities \ Cable, Utilities \ Internet, Utilities \ Telephone, Utilities \ Public Water, Amenities \ Full Bath on 1st Floor, Parking Features \ 1 Car, Utilities \ Overhead Electricity, Utilities \ Gas, Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1310180570000
- Zillow Home ID: 600232
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $665-995K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Honolulu as a whole. Among Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis homes, this home is 9.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 39.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in Honolulu, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values.
|3109 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$789K||3||2||1,152|
|3346 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$932K||4||1||1,372|
|3115 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$984K||6||3||1,942|
|3338 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$908K||4||2||1,052|
|3108 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$1.61M||4||4||3,520|
|3345 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$949K||3||3||1,234|
|3360 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$1.02M||3||1.5||1,036|
|3349 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$969K||6||2||1,562|
|3355 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$877K||3||2.5||1,220|
|3337 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$1.11M||6||2||2,112|
|3337 Kanaina Ave UNIT B Honolulu, HI||$950K||3||2||1,702|
|3114 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$969K||4||3||1,812|
|3112 Duval St Honolulu, HI||$1.04M||4||2||1,338|
|3117 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$1.63M||7||5||3,622|
|3355 Kanaina Ave UNIT A Honolulu, HI||$701K||4||1||872|
|3331 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$852K||4||1||917|
|3116 Catherine St Honolulu, HI||$1.6M||6||4.5||3,418|
|3359 Kanaina Ave Honolulu, HI||$741K||3||1||760|
|3345 Kanaina Ave UNIT A Honolulu, HI||$1.07M||5||3||2,040|
|3118 Duval St Honolulu, HI||$855K||2||1||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
PK-6 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!