3105 Inglewood St, Denton, TX 762093 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $180,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R130317
- Zillow Home ID: 27277791
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3105 Inglewood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% greater than in Denton, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76209 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76209 home values.
- 3109 Inglewood St Denton, TX$88K221,045
- 3101 Inglewood St Denton, TX$84K----1,275
- 237 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$85K32930
- 3113 Inglewood St Denton, TX$92K221,022
- 233 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$136K32--
- 233 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$88K32930
- 229 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$108K--21,009
- 304 Foxwood Cir Denton, TX$129K321,298
- 300 Foxwood Cir Denton, TX$113K311,222
- 225 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$110K--21,009
- 3116-3117 Inglewood St Denton, TX$254K----2,326
- 221 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$111K321,095
- 308 Foxwood Cir Denton, TX$95K321,270
- 3112 Inglewood St Denton, TX$89K221,017
- 3108 Inglewood St Denton, TX$89K221,017
- 3100 Inglewood St Denton, TX$107K--21,600
- 3104 Inglewood St Denton, TX$108K--21,600
- 217 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$111K321,070
- 312 Foxwood Cir Denton, TX$92K321,270
- 213 E Windsor Dr Denton, TX$90K--2930
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292