- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3105 Princeton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 2 baths, 1,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 551390100
- Zillow Home ID: 10507144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3105 Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3107 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$140K311,166
- 3103 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$135K311,166
- 3109 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K31.51,166
- 3101 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,166
- 3111 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$137K311,166
- 3113 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K311,166
- 3115 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K311,166
- 3102 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,108
- 3100 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,168
- 3104 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,150
- 3106 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,108
- 3117 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$141K311,166
- 3108 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,108
- 3110 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,108
- 3119 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$141K311,166
- 3112 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,108
- Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$134K311,105
- 3121 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K31.51,166
- 3114 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,108
- 3116 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.