- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,281 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 201500679
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 425 sqft
- Access Features \ None, Bedroom 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Bedroom 3 Flooring \ Hardwood Floor, Condition of Sale \ Traditional Sale, Construction Type \ ExistingConstruction, Cooling \ Central Electric, Dining Room Details \ Family/Dining Combo, Dining Room Details \ Separate, Dining Room Details \ Two Table Areas, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood Floor, Eating Area Flooring \ Tile, Equipment \ Electric Opener, Equipment \ Two Water Heaters, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room Details \ Fireplace(s), Family Room Details \ Paneling-Painted, Family Room Details \ Special Ceiling, Family/Den Flooring \ Tile, Fireplace \ Decorative, Fireplace \ Family, Fireplace \ Living, Fireplace \ Woodburning, For Sale/Lease/Both \ Sale, Foundation \ Pier/Beam, Heat \ Central Gas, Heat \ Zoned, Kitchen Countertops \ Solid Surface, Kitchen Details \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Details \ Countertops, Kitchen Details \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Details \ Disposal, Kitchen Details \ Gas, Kitchen Details \ Island, Kitchen Details \ Oven-Cooktop, Kitchen Details \ Oven-Double, Kitchen Details \ Pantry, Kitchen Details \ Wood Stain Cabinets, Kitchen Flooring \ Tile, Living Room Details \ Fireplace(s), Living Room Details \ Paneling-Painted, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood Floor, Lot Size Source \ (Tax Data), Master Bed Flooring \ Carpet, Master Suite \ Dressing Area(s), Master Suite \ Isolated, Master Suite \ Tub/Shower/Combo, Misc. Exterior \ Fenced, Misc. Exterior \ Landscaped, Misc. Exterior \ Patio-Non Covered, Misc. Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Misc. Exterior \ Storage Shed, Misc. Interior \ Alarm System-Owned, Misc. Interior \ Bookcase(s), Misc. Interior \ Cedar Closet(s), Misc. Interior \ Ceiling Fan(s), Misc. Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Misc. Interior \ Window Coverings, MLS Origin \ lubbock, Neighborhood Amnties \ Park(s), Office Room Details \ Built-Ins, Office/StudyFlooring \ Concrete, Other Beds/Baths \ Dressing Area(s), Other Beds/Baths \ Separate Shower, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Off Street, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Zoning \ Single Family, Roof \ Metal, Sprinkler Details \ Front, Sprinkler Details \ Rear, Sub Zone \ 305, Type/Style \ 2 Story, Utility Room \ Electric Connection, Utility Room \ Freezer Space, Utility Room \ Laundry Room, Utility Room \ Storage, Zone \ 3, Zone \ 3
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,329 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: R103256
- Zillow Home ID: 54073293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 79410 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Lubbock as a whole. Among 79410 homes, this home is 187.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.2% less than in Lubbock, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79410 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79410 home values.
|3104 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$166K||--||--||1,393|
|3110 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$181K||3||2||1,837|
|3102 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$233K||3||2||2,460|
|3105 21st St Lubbock, TX||$229K||--||--||2,277|
|3112 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$208K||3||2||2,227|
|3107 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$165K||3||1||1,262|
|3103 21st St Lubbock, TX||$205K||4||2||2,222|
|3120 22nd St. Lubbock, TX||$354K||3||3||3,723|
|3103 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$192K||3||2||1,782|
|3111 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$177K||3||2||1,619|
|3101 21st St Lubbock, TX||$168K||2||1||1,366|
|3111 21st St Lubbock, TX||$280K||3||3||2,929|
|3111 21st St Lubbock, TX||$283K||4||3||2,804|
|3114 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$247K||3||2||2,423|
|3024 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$182K||--||--||1,620|
|3115 21st St Lubbock, TX||$260K||3||2||2,333|
|3113 22nd St Lubbock, TX||$235K||2||2||2,169|
|3104 23rd St Lubbock, TX||$436K||--||--||3,918|
|3021 21st St Lubbock, TX||$258K||2||2||2,586|
|3106 23rd St Lubbock, TX||$383K||--||--||3,686|
Nearby Schools in Lubbock
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!