3106 Byberry Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191544 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $169,900
- Price/sqft: $112
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 467
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 663045600
- Zillow Home ID: 10585838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3106 Byberry Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Byberry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.6% less than in Philadelphia, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Byberry home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Byberry home values.
- 3104 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$168K411,520
- 3108 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$170K411,520
- 3110 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$184K411,520
- 3102 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$167K411,520
- 3112 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$188K411,520
- 12237 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$169K411,520
- 12239 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$138K331,520
- 12235 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$166K411,520
- 12241 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$173K42.51,520
- 12233 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$164K411,520
- 3213 Morning Glory Rd Philadelphia, PA$175K311,152
- 12231 Barbary Rd Philadelphia, PA$164K411,520
- 12233 Rambler Rd Philadelphia, PA$212K311,152
- 3215 Morning Glory Rd Philadelphia, PA$178K421,152
- 12235 Rambler Rd Philadelphia, PA$170K311,152
- 3114 Byberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$300K----1,088
- 12237 Rambler Rd Philadelphia, PA$225K311,152
- 3211 Morning Glory Rd Philadelphia, PA$169K421,360
- 12225 Rambler Rd Philadelphia, PA$221K311,152
- 12227 Rambler Rd Philadelphia, PA$213K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.