3106 Linview Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452084 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,619 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $389,900
- Price/sqft: $149
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,619 sqft
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0440004010800
- Zillow Home ID: 34213210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3106 Linview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Lookout market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% less than in Cincinnati, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Lookout home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Lookout home values.
- 3100 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$208K321,729
- 3112 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$405K32.51,723
- 1118 Priscilla Ln Cincinnati, OH$297K321,600
- Linview Ave OH$152K------
- 1122 Priscilla Ln Cincinnati, OH$299K321,584
- 3118 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$294K41.52,377
- 1114 Priscilla Ln Cincinnati, OH$277K321,656
- 1 Hilltop Ln Cincinnati, OH$294K331,736
- 3115 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$286K321,300
- 3036 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$322K321,568
- 1126 Priscilla Ln Cincinnati, OH$218K211,036
- 1110 Priscilla Ln Cincinnati, OH$309K321,600
- Cambridge Ave OH$153K------
- 1053 Crocus Ln Cincinnati, OH$168K211,141
- 3037 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$238K22.51,902
- 3029 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH--------
- 3122 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$172K31.5988
- 3032 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$283K432,593
- 1047 Crocus Ln Cincinnati, OH$740K33.54,028
- 3130 Linview Ave Cincinnati, OH$273K322,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292