3107 Allison Ct, Bensalem, PA 190203 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 02050022
- Zillow Home ID: 8951985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3107 Allison Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Bensalem, and 53.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bensalem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19020 home values.
- 3105 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$185K221,620
- 3111 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$211K32.51,956
- 3103 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$194K21.751,620
- 3113 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$175K21.51,620
- 3101 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$185K21.51,620
- 3122 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$172K21.51,596
- 3124 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$194K32.51,717
- 3120 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$174K21.51,596
- 3114 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$221K332,008
- 3126 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$194K21.51,596
- 3118 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$201K32.51,717
- 3115 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$176K21.51,620
- 3128 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$199K21.51,596
- 3102 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$187K221,008
- 3104 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$190K221,008
- 3112 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$229K541,544
- 3106 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$183K221,008
- 3108 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$202K321,248
- 3130 Victoria Ct Bensalem, PA$193K32.51,717
- 3100 Allison Ct Bensalem, PA$201K221,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.