3107 Cedar Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554072 beds, 1 bath, 1,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $142,165
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0102824220101
- Zillow Home ID: 1694311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3107 Cedar Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Corcoran market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% greater than in Minneapolis, and 388.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Corcoran home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corcoran home values.
- 3109 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$186K432,716
- 1827 E 31st St Minneapolis, MN$158K321,196
- 1837 E 31st St Minneapolis, MN$144K21980
- 3045 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$182K432,224
- 3041 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$247K422,035
- 3108 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$184K321,453
- 3112 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$168K31.51,434
- 3104 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$162K311,000
- 3100 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$183K311,600
- 3118 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$275K533,240
- 3120 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$176K511,708
- 3108 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$126K21809
- 3108 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$143K21816
- 3104 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$153K311,284
- 3040 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$205K312,400
- 3112 Cedar Ave S APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$121K211,000
- 3112 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$170K421,902
- 1819 E 31st St Minneapolis, MN$236K--11,992
- 3114 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$158K512,024
- 3033 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, MN$158K311,219
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.