- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3107 Dona Marta Dr, Studio City, CA 916045 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,160,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 2380023007
- Zillow Home ID: 20031228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3107 Dona Marta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3115 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.4M332,557
- 3063 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$2.21M433,215
- 3057 Dona Marta Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.37M332,194
- 3121 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.36M432,642
- 3130 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$2.16M432,928
- 3100 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.27M432,416
- 3130 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.3M432,928
- 3051 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.46M432,280
- 3127 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.39M542,757
- 3116 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.81M443,155
- 3054 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.35M332,209
- 3134 Dona Sarita Pl North Hollywood, CA$1.39M322,404
- 3053 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.48M322,211
- 11325 Dona Isabel Dr Studio City, CA$1.29M342,521
- 3122 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.76M533,045
- 3045 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.77M443,111
- 3057 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.68M322,051
- 3135 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.4M32.52,557
- 3044 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.58M532,701
- 3049 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.38M322,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!