- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,571 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: IG15071114
- Parking: 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Roofing \ Composition, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, View \ Hills, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Style \ Ranch, View \ City Lights, Patio \ Concrete, Spa \ In Ground, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Patio \ Covered, Fencing \ Chain Link, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, PreviousStatus \ Hold Do Not Show, Rooms \ Entry, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, Patio \ Brick, CommunityFeatures \ Urban, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, GreenEnergyGeneration \ Solar, SeniorYN \ 0
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 0300261020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17377508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-560K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92373 home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 11.3% increase for Redlands as a whole. Among 92373 homes, this home is 7.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92373, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% less than in Redlands, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92373 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92373 home values.
|12990 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$687K||4||4||3,634|
|31090 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$440K||3||2||1,816|
|12966 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$459K||4||3||1,970|
|12998 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$446K||4||2||1,842|
|31050 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$472K||4||2.5||2,120|
|31069 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$535K||2||1.5||2,276|
|12952 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$474K||3||2.5||2,152|
|31055 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$583K||4||3||2,560|
|31091 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$452K||4||2||1,920|
|12934 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$692K||4||3||3,605|
|31112 Danelaw Ave Redlands, CA||$570K||3||3.5||2,852|
|31030 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$474K||4||2||1,896|
|31124 Danelaw Ave Redlands, CA||$456K||4||3||1,989|
|31027 Bedford Dr Redlands, CA||$593K||3||3||2,717|
|12977 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$484K||3||2.5||2,152|
|12957 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$471K||4||3||1,989|
|12995 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$448K||3||2||1,826|
|31140 Danelaw Ave Redlands, CA||$465K||5||3||2,099|
|12949 Club Dr Redlands, CA||$959K||6||4.5||5,139|
|31034 Sutherland Dr Redlands, CA||$553K||5||3||2,384|
Nearby Schools in Redlands
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!