- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 133 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $644
- MLS #: 81420727
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 816 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Elevator(s)/Lift(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 22
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,995 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 008171043000
- Zillow Home ID: 19329981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93953 home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Del Monte Forest as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Del Monte Forest, and 19.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del Monte Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93953 home values.
|3106 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$4.43M||4||5||7,490|
|3130 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$5.16M||6||7||7,358|
|3154 Fergusson Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$4.58M||4||6||7,973|
|3120 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.74M||4||3||4,000|
|Ronda Rd Del Monte Forest, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4025 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,975|
|4027 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.12M||4||4||3,000|
|3150 Fergusson Ln Del Monte Forest, CA||$2.21M||2||2.5||3,112|
|3162 Fergusson Ln Del Monte Forest, CA||$3.66M||3||5||5,724|
|4021 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.42M||3||3||2,330|
|3102 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.77M||3||4.5||5,135|
|3100 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.96M||2||3.5||2,590|
|3158 Fergusson Ln Del Monte Forest, CA||$2.84M||3||2||3,930|
|4029 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.89M||4||4.5||4,100|
|3145 Fergusson Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$3.37M||4||4.5||5,270|
|4019 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4028 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$3.69M||4||5.5||4,805|
|4030 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.65M||3||2||2,436|
|3146 Fergusson Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.48M||4||4||3,364|
|Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Del Monte Forest
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!