3108 Ginger Lake Ct, Zebulon, NC 275974 beds, 4 baths, 3,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Lake, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,647 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 179602758649000
- Zillow Home ID: 89796183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3108 Ginger Lake Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27597 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% greater than in Zebulon, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27597 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Zebulon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27597 home values.
- 3106 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$286K--3.52,729
- 3110 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$322K------
- 2109 Taramar Ln Zebulon, NC$311K43.53,150
- 2111 Taramar Ln Zebulon, NC$319K------
- 3109 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC--Studio----
- 3107 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$321K------
- 3105 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$375K443,575
- 3103 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$279K442,730
- 2100 Taramar Ln Zebulon, NC$324K------
- 1936 Zebulon Rd Zebulon, NC$216K--22,252
- 1014 Black River Dr Zebulon, NC$320K------
- 2024 Zebulon Rd Zebulon, NC$215K--2.52,620
- 3122 Ginger Lake Ct Zebulon, NC$331K443,403
- 2012 Zebulon Rd Zebulon, NC$149K--2.51,123
- 1015 Black River Dr Zebulon, NC$321K------
- 2003 Taramar Ln Zebulon, NC$285K342,684
- 1013 Black River Dr Zebulon, NC$299K353,043
- 2100 Zebulon Rd Zebulon, NC$115K--11,311
- 1011 Black River Dr Zebulon, NC$294K432,819
- 1009 Black River Dr Zebulon, NC$298K32.52,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.