3108 Loren Dr, Moore, OK 731604 beds, 2 baths, 1,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Additional features include granite counters in kitchen, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash, pantry with a decorative "pantry" door, dining area and backyard access with glass door. Bull-nosed corners in living area, a custom brick/stone fireplace, tall ceilings with ceiling fan, with room for multiple layouts and plenty of light!
The master suite includes sloped ceilings, ceiling fan, patio access, jacuzzi tub, alarm panel, separate-tiled shower with arched ceiling, an Australian (walk-around) closet, dual vanities and separate throne room!
Two other bedrooms downstairs have a spacious bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo, french-door, stylish and spacious closets. All additional room is wired for ceiling fan potential! The upstairs flex-room may be utilized as a fourth bedroom or bonus room, with another oversized french-door closet.
Complete this home with an oversized utility, covered patio and porch, electric water heat, gas HVAC heat, patio plumbed for gas grills, yard access from garage, soothing colors & more!
All located in Gabriels Crossing, at 27th and N Eastern, on an interior lot! I-35 access is two minutes away, close to I-240, all major shopping and mall, Tinker AFB, Warren theater, and many dining tastes!
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0143780
- Zillow Home ID: 83066660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3108 Loren Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 3104 Loren Dr Moore, OK$159K321,617
- 3112 Loren Dr Moore, OK$147K321,534
- 3100 Loren Dr Moore, OK$139K321,496
- 3116 Loren Dr Moore, OK$145K321,547
- NE 30th St Moore, OK$166K321,800
- 949 NE 30th St Moore, OK$163K321,743
- 3004 Loren Dr Moore, OK$141K321,551
- 3120 Loren Dr Moore, OK$148K321,549
- 3205 Gabriel Ct Moore, OK$172K421,751
- 3000 Loren Dr Moore, OK$141K321,497
- 3201 Gabriel Ct Moore, OK$154K321,740
- 3109 Loren Dr Moore, OK$151K321,523
- 3200 Loren Dr Moore, OK$153K321,716
- 945 NE 30th St Moore, OK$166K321,800
- 948 NE 30th St Moore, OK$151K321,682
- 3209 Gabriel Ct Moore, OK$139K321,445
- 2908 Loren Dr Moore, OK$149K321,521
- 3117 Loren Dr Moore, OK$159K321,621
- 944 NE 30th St Moore, OK$141K321,403
- 941 NE 30th St Moore, OK$157K321,599
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292