- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3109 Frisby St, Baltimore, MD 212181 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $55,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 4080 033
- Zillow Home ID: 36458908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3109 Frisby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Better Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in Baltimore, and 355.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Better Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Better Waverly home values.
- 3107 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$72K--11,024
- 3111 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$75K311,024
- 3105 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$72K--11,024
- 3103 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$105K311,024
- 3101 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$67K311,024
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$118K--11,396
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$40K--21,296
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$38K--11,296
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$39K--11,120
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,120
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$34K--11,120
- Frisby St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,024
- Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$84K--11,000
- 704 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$113K311,024
- 620 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$84K--11,000
- 706 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$76K311,024
- 3049 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$107K31.51,056
- 713 Homestead St Baltimore, MD$121K--21,700
- 629 Homestead St Baltimore, MD$213K--22,250
- 617 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$34K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.