3109 Monogram Ave, Long Beach, CA 908083 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Home is undergoing complete remodel with new Central A/C, plumbing, electrical, brand new modern kitchen, bathrooms, and fresh paint and hardwood floors throughout. House has great backyard space with detached 2-car garage.
Home will be ready for occupancy starting OCT. Potential tenant must have clean credit/solid work history and willing to sign on to multi-year lease.
Please contact for more details and to schedule walk through.
- Lot: 5,807 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 7080016002
- Zillow Home ID: 21141247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3109 Monogram Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Long Beach, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Plaza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Plaza home values.
- 3115 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$557K321,193
- 3103 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$591K321,340
- 3108 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$532K321,152
- 3114 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$631K421,819
- 3121 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$529K321,152
- 3102 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$773K432,412
- 3120 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$561K321,220
- 3108 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$747K431,989
- 3102 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$626K321,552
- 3127 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$595K431,591
- 3091 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$573K321,243
- 3114 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$527K321,162
- 3126 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$467K321,354
- 3120 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$550K321,162
- 3090 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$714K431,950
- 3096 Josie Ave Long Beach, CA$641K321,734
- 3133 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$636K321,465
- 3085 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$578K321,460
- 3132 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$637K321,578
- 3126 Monogram Ave Long Beach, CA$555K321,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292