3109 SE Magnolia Dr, Ankeny, IA 500213 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home includes a deck and a patio overlooking a huge yard(w/ irrigation system)backing to a stocked pond with a fountain (Excuse yourself from dinner and be fishing w/in 5 minutes) Close to multiple adjoining walking paths. Backs to pond and wooded area (no neighbors behind) with a beautiful view no matter what season. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac. It only takes a minute to get to Delaware Ave, I-80, and I-35. Beautiful House with a great neighborhood. No association dues!! Lender Pre-Approval Required. If using an agent you will be responsible for their commission... E-mail us for a showing or more information....Come see it today...my pictures don't do it justice! Email for more info....
Very family oriented and perfect to let little ones run around with other kids from the neighborhood.Never have I heard of anything bad happening in this area.
- Lot: 10,628 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 18100626092131
- Zillow Home ID: 68185602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3109 Se Magnolia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50021 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% higher than in Ankeny, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50021 home values.
- 3105 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$179K43.011,413
- 3113 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$175K32.51,424
- 3117 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$182K32.51,428
- 3101 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$177K331,428
- 3112 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$177K32.51,311
- 3121 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$181K32.51,413
- 3013 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$171K32.51,428
- 3102 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$177K331,428
- 3120 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$181K341,428
- 3125 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$183K32.51,428
- 3009 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$166K321,800
- 3129 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$167K32.51,860
- 3124 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$184K32.51,311
- 433 SE Orchid St Ankeny, IA$181K32.51,913
- 509 SE Marigold Ct Ankeny, IA$185K321,354
- 434 SE Orchid St Ankeny, IA$179K321,262
- 3133 SE Magnolia Dr Ankeny, IA$181K431,428
- 429 SE Orchid St Ankeny, IA$180K32.51,428
- 514 SE Marigold Ct Ankeny, IA$141K321,876
- 505 SE Marigold Ct Ankeny, IA$174K321,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!