311 22nd St, Belleair Beach, FL 337864 beds, 3 baths, 2,781 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 191 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- MLS #: U7612900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 396 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,781 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 302915077580000450
- Zillow Home ID: 47221390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Belleair Beach, and 8.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belleair Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33786 home values.
- 2202 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$559K331,731
- 309 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$463K--31,973
- 2204 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$424K--21,353
- 307 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$504K--21,920
- 408 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$670K--3.52,952
- 2206 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$802K333,055
- 412 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$625K--32,301
- 404 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$581K--21,792
- 2206 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$669K333,055
- 2201 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$485K322,200
- 305 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$446K--21,790
- 2213 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$512K--2.51,592
- 416 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$630K--22,015
- 417 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$628K32.52,265
- 2199 Louisa Dr Belleair Beach, FL$563K--3.52,107
- 2208 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$524K--21,900
- 2215 Donato Dr Belleair Beach, FL$816K322,364
- 303 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$455K--21,621
- 420 22nd St Belleair Beach, FL$672K322,136
- 2193 Louisa Dr Belleair Beach, FL$604K43.52,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.