- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $820,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $672
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 90 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 039440180
- Zillow Home ID: 15537947
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $843K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Hillsdale home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Mateo as a whole. Among Northeast Hillsdale homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Hillsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in San Mateo, and 14.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Hillsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Hillsdale home values.
|319 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$920K||2||1||1,130|
|307 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$890K||2||1||1,090|
|230 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$876K||2||1||1,080|
|224 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$874K||2||1||1,050|
|301 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.26M||2||2||2,130|
|325 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$955K||2||1||1,260|
|236 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,540|
|218 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.24M||3||2||2,000|
|306 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.44M||6||2.5||2,470|
|312 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,750|
|300 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,620|
|215 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.21M||2||2||2,030|
|331 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$860K||2||1||1,080|
|318 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$909K||2||1||1,070|
|212 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.25M||3||2||2,080|
|240 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.3M||4||3||1,890|
|231 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.03M||2||2||1,390|
|225 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$995K||3||1.5||1,320|
|220 31st Ave San Mateo, CA||$997K||3||1.5||1,350|
|237 Arbor Ln San Mateo, CA||$1.36M||4||2.5||2,080|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Hillsdale High (assigned)9-120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!