311 76th St, Brooklyn, NY 112094 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,134 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 059400079
- Zillow Home ID: 30695381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 76th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.4% greater than in New York, and 63.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bay Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Ridge home values.
- 313 76th St Brooklyn, NY$890K----2,825
- 315 76th St Brooklyn, NY$812K----2,650
- 7519 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.28M----2,865
- 7517 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----2,888
- 7515 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.14M----2,888
- 317 76th St Brooklyn, NY$852K----2,650
- 7513 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M----2,835
- 7523 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.28M----4,446
- 7521 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$957K----2,888
- 321 76th St Brooklyn, NY$845K----2,650
- 7505 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.25M----4,100
- 7503 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.01M11--
- 320 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$852K----2,592
- 302-12 Bay Ridge Pkwy #12 Brooklyn, NY$1.2M----3,874
- 325 76th St APT A5 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 322 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$857K----2,592
- 7601 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----4,540
- 312 76th St Brooklyn, NY--112,760
- 314 76th St Brooklyn, NY$835K522,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!