311 Boston St, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,358 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $17,350
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 029072 00003
- Zillow Home ID: 42140561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 Boston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% lower than in Memphis, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 317 Boston St Memphis, TN$34K321,104
- 317 Boston St Memphis, TN$52K321,104
- 321 Boston St Memphis, TN$34K311,008
- 325 Boston St Memphis, TN$47K32977
- Boston St Memphis, TN$34K311,008
- 333 Boston St Memphis, TN$44K21910
- 326 Boston St Memphis, TN$40K321,050
- 2677 Central Ter # 23 Memphis, TN$117K331,534
- 337 Boston St Memphis, TN$43K221,079
- 330 Boston St Memphis, TN$34K321,050
- 2679 Central Ter # 24 Memphis, TN$117K32.51,504
- 334 Boston St Memphis, TN$33K21984
- 339 Boston St Memphis, TN$32K21924
- 2690 Central Ter # 15 Memphis, TN$103K22.51,320
- 2683 Central Ter # 25 Memphis, TN$117K331,504
- 340 Boston St Memphis, TN$34K31.51,204
- 2692 Central Ter # 16 Memphis, TN$103K22.51,320
- 2676 Central Ter # 8 Memphis, TN$102K22.51,320
- 2685 Central Ter # 26 Memphis, TN$115K321,500
- 345 Boston St Memphis, TN$30K311,176
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292