- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
311 Lynnfield St, Lynn, MA 019042 beds, 2.5 baths, 958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $234,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: M:077 B:063 L:028
- Zillow Home ID: 56065409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 Lynnfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.8% lower than in Lynn, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
- 307 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$173K211,021
- 315 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$239K21888
- 9 Woodale Rd Lynn, MA$261K221,312
- 18 Woodrow Ter Lynn, MA$235K311,310
- 15 Woodale Rd Lynn, MA$264K211,008
- 310 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$276K421,761
- 312 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$232K21986
- 302 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$235K211,032
- 301 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$236K21.51,315
- 21 Woodale Rd Lynn, MA$291K221,300
- 316 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$229K41.51,346
- 300 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$239K31.51,530
- Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$279K41.51,966
- 9 Woodrow Ave UNIT 9 Dorchester Center, MA$315K32.52,422
- 9 Woodrow Ter Lynn, MA$321K322,154
- 299 Lynnfield St # A Lynn, MA$235K311,300
- 12 Woodrow Ter Lynn, MA$233K311,032
- 321 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA$241K211,234
- 17 Parker Hill Ave Lynn, MA$278K31.51,442
- 23 Parker Hill Ave Lynn, MA$282K321,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292