- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
311 NW 18th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731035 beds, 5 baths, 4,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
It has original fireplace mantle from Spain, original light fixtures and original bi-fold glass French doors. There is a separate pool house
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $862,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1571 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Has additional refrigerator (renovated 1921 ice box) in butler pantry area, original to the house
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,994 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 043884109
- Zillow Home ID: 21846410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 Nw 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 95.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73103 home values.
- 319 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.09M455,262
- 301 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$758K54.54,608
- 308 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$411K32.52,368
- 310 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$473K32.52,912
- 300 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$702K555,136
- 320 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$476K32.52,743
- 327 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.29M556,330
- 312 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$432K43.53,234
- 308 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$269K211,894
- 316 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$570K332,718
- 326 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$905K43.54,464
- 300 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$438K33.53,374
- 251 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.23M557,550
- 224 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$421K322,880
- 326 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$933K33.55,632
- 311 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$379K41.53,192
- 307 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$581K423,554
- 315 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$445K41.53,899
- 301 NW 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$649K42.53,478
- 224 NW 18th St Oklahoma City, OK$356K322,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!