This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Completely updated, Five Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, plus four separate living areas. Includes a fully contained, separate au-pair quarters. Fantastic oversize master retreat, with sitting area, fireplace, breakfast bar, frig, huge spa-like bath and walk in close, formal dining room with full bar. Private setting adjoins open space.
- Gourmet kitchen, Mahogany cabinetry with whole piece Tropical Verdi granite counters, all new 49" built in sub zeros, viking six burner cook=top and double ovens, bosch dishwasher, huge walk in in pantry and tons of storage, hardwood floors throughout plus family and dining rooms.
- Dialed in! From the exterior lighting to AVT designed audio video system, surround sound and integrated stereo video systems. Four furnace and air conditioners with separate zones, three water heaters, closet organizers, dog run and ample storage, three plus garage, attic, basement and more.
- Top of the line materials throughout, mahagony and ask cabinets, whole piece Crema Europa limestone in the entry way, whole piece Jerusalem granite in the master spa, Walker Zanger tile and accents, Brushed Nickel Emtek hardware, Toto toilets, Hansgrohe, Santec and Kohler fixtures
- Fairly tale nursery and gorgeous office has built in Alder cabinets, skylight, built in dual computer work stations, under desk keyboard trays, built in desk with granite top.
- Lot: 1.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,230 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $1,200,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 710 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,810 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 52755026
- Zillow Home ID: 19748734
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.5-4.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95032 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95032 homes, this home is valued 215.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Los Gatos, and 90.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
|301 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$3.87M||5||3||5,283|
|321 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$4M||4||4||6,706|
|105 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$2.99M||5||3.5||4,261|
|310 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$5.08M||5||4.5||7,062|
|300 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$5.55M||6||7||7,500|
|320 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$3.56M||4||4||5,342|
|107 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.79M||4||4.5||6,400|
|331 Santa Rosa Dr Los Gatos, CA||$4.3M||5||4.5||6,998|
|120 Sierra Azule Los Gatos, CA||$4.69M||5||5||5,870|
|109 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.5M||4||4.5||6,126|
|141 Alta Tierra Ct Los Gatos, CA||$4.76M||4||5.5||6,676|
|104 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$2.61M||4||3.5||3,224|
|115 Sierra Azule Los Gatos, CA||$4.42M||5||4.5||5,378|
|111 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$2.79M||5||2.5||3,798|
|106 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.34M||6||4.5||5,741|
|121 Alta Tierra Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.39M||5||3.5||4,378|
|130 Sierra Azule Los Gatos, CA||$4.18M||4||3.5||4,788|
|111 Alta Tierra Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.54M||4||3.5||4,862|
|100 Madera Ct Los Gatos, CA||$3.41M||6||4.5||5,952|
|125 Sierra Azule Los Gatos, CA||$7.24M||4||5.5||5,951|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!