311 Southcreek Dr S, Indianapolis, IN 462175 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Finished basement, 1088 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 491423117018000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1189845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 Southcreek Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 321 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$228K31.51,826
- 317 Country Woods Dr Indianapolis, IN$197K31.51,506
- 308 Southcreek Dr N Indianapolis, IN$259K41.52,643
- 8754 Southcreek Ct Indianapolis, IN$233K31.51,789
- 341 Country Woods Dr Indianapolis, IN$227K322,220
- 329 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$298K--2.52,601
- 8761 Southcreek Ct Indianapolis, IN$242K322,294
- 326 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$230K41.52,328
- 320 Country Woods Dr Indianapolis, IN$221K31.51,857
- 314 Southcreek Dr N Southport, IN$221K31.52,066
- 315 Southcreek Dr N Southport, IN$278K443,558
- 8742 Southcreek Ct Indianapolis, IN$235K32.52,506
- 8757 Southcreek Ct Indianapolis, IN$278K333,320
- 312 Country Woods Dr Indianapolis, IN$246K--1.52,703
- 329 Southcreek Dr N Southport, IN$284K43.54,375
- 335 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$375K53.54,466
- 346 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$201K31.51,893
- 353 Country Woods Dr Indianapolis, IN$196K31.51,962
- 324 Southcreek Dr N Southport, IN$252K312,094
- 343 Southcreek Dr S Indianapolis, IN$294K32.52,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.