- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 156 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,735 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $192
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 214086708
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 707 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Assoc Amenities \ Club House, Assoc Amenities \ Rec\Multipurpose Rm, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Disclosures \ CC and R's, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, HOA \ Yes, HOA 1 Fee Frequency \ Monthly, HOA Fee 2 Frequency \ None, Interior Features \ Bar-Wet, Assoc Pet Rules \ Assoc Pet Rules, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Sewer \ Connected & Paid, Land \ Fee, Eating Areas \ Living\DiningCmbo, Eating Areas \ Breakfast\Bar, View \ Yes, Rooms \ Great Room, Water \ Water District, Property Orientation \ FrontDoor Faces East, Fencing \ Block Wall, Lot Description \ Yard, Doors \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ Entry, Window Treatments \ Custom Covering, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Subdiv\Trac Code \ Campanile, Garage \ Yes, HOA Fee 3 Frequency \ None, Residence Descrip. \ One Level, Sprinklers \ Yes, Cook Top \ Gas, Range Hood \ Yes, Oven \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 670550065
- Zillow Home ID: 79839696
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $345-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92234 home values will increase 13.3% next year, compared to a 13.2% rise for Cathedral City as a whole. Among 92234 homes, this home is 125.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Cathedral City, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cathedral City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92234 home values.
|310 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$393K||3||4||2,527|
|312 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$396K||3||2.5||2,713|
|321 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$435K||4||3||3,456|
|314 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$369K||3||2.5||2,087|
|309 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$478K||4||4||3,456|
|Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$478K||4||4||3,456|
|313 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$350K||3||3||2,087|
|308 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$393K||3||4||2,527|
|322 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$445K||4||4||3,456|
|316 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$395K||5||4||2,657|
|315 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$348K||3||3||2,344|
|307 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$393K||3||3||2,713|
|318 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$363K||4||3||2,344|
|Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$370K||3||2.5||2,713|
|323 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$370K||3||2.5||2,713|
|317 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$464K||4||3||2,657|
|306 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$447K||4||3||3,456|
|341 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$339K||3||3||2,087|
|320 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$369K||3||2.5||2,087|
|339 Via Napoli Cathedral City, CA||$366K||3||3||2,657|
Nearby Schools in Cathedral City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!