311 W Taylor St, Savannah, GA 314014 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 732 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $599,900
- Price/sqft: $189
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,168 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 20045 08011
- Zillow Home ID: 65259581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 311 W Taylor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% greater than in Savannah, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31401 home values.
- 313 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$574K211,000
- 309 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$711K54.53,876
- 315 W Taylor St # CH Savannah, GA$482K11732
- 305 W Taylor St # B Savannah, GA$178K21--
- 315 W Taylor St APT B Savannah, GA$174K21998
- 303 W Taylor St APT A Savannah, GA$202K232,112
- 305 W Taylor St APT A Savannah, GA$245K232,500
- 307 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$725K343,168
- 317 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$854K653,972
- 305 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$840K213,168
- 320 W Wayne St Savannah, GA$170K111,000
- 315 W Taylor St APT A Savannah, GA$201K232,100
- 316 W Wayne St Savannah, GA--11732
- 312 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$184K421,560
- 314 W Wayne St Savannah, GA$175K11488
- 303 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$553K11488
- 311 W Taylor St APT B Savannah, GA--111,100
- 319 W Taylor St Savannah, GA$679K453,900
- 318 W Taylor St Savannah, GA--442,967
- 316 W Taylor St Savannah, GA--442,967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292