3110 Knollwood Cir, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 225 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 152229182001210
- Zillow Home ID: 46130962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3110 Knollwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palomar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.9% less than in Orlando, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palomar home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palomar home values.
- 3100 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$155K321,802
- 3114 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$138K321,113
- 3114 Knollwood Cir # LEAD Orlando, FL$78K211,037
- 3050 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$132K321,074
- 3116 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$137K31935
- 3020 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$122K32795
- 3109 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$149K321,213
- 3111 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$120K321,400
- 3122 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$123K21764
- 115 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$229K32.52,338
- 3012 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$120K21706
- 3121 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$135K31888
- 1647 Pinewood Dr Orlando, FL$140K21902
- 3130 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$142K321,816
- 3013 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$108K311,033
- 1650 Crestwood Dr Orlando, FL$119K21734
- 3008 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$134K211,105
- 1645 Pinewood Dr Orlando, FL$100K21825
- 1648 Crestwood Dr Orlando, FL$116K311,050
- 3009 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$137K32798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.