3111 Capelaw Ct, San Jose, CA 951355 beds, 3 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $420
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 66029022
- Zillow Home ID: 19796445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3111 Capelaw Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3119 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$970K422,023
- 3103 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$921K421,640
- 3162 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$914K321,530
- 3168 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$922K42.51,950
- 3156 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$942K531,860
- 3110 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$964K422,023
- 3104 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$968K42.51,950
- 3118 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$939K421,860
- 3174 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$981K422,023
- 3127 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$1.02M43.52,304
- 3163 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$905K421,860
- 3169 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$968K421,865
- 3115 Panmure Ct San Jose, CA$936K321,730
- 3119 Panmure Ct San Jose, CA$943K421,640
- 3126 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$1.02M42.51,950
- 3135 Capelaw Ct San Jose, CA$1.18M52.52,316
- 3157 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$863K321,530
- 3180 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$1.12M52.52,316
- 3175 Stimson Way San Jose, CA$978K422,023
- 3123 Panmure Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M422,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.