3111 W Tyson Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,105 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $159,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1342310000
- Zillow Home ID: 45067439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3111 W Tyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.8% less than in Tampa, and 124.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 3113 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$217K321,559
- 3109 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$216K322,183
- 3112 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$146K321,280
- 3110 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$109K221,265
- 3114 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$136K221,138
- 3115 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$130K321,755
- 3118 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$174K431,867
- 3114 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$148K321,503
- 3120 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,503
- 3116 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$232K321,532
- 3112 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$148K321,503
- 3117 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$135K221,186
- 3122 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,503
- 3110 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$163K422,033
- 3118 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$144K221,063
- 3129 Toscana Cir Tampa, FL$182K32.51,722
- 3131 Toscana Cir Tampa, FL$206K32.51,722
- 3135 Toscana Cir Tampa, FL$211K331,722
- 3124 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$161K321,564
- 3137 Toscana Cir Tampa, FL$191K32.52,186
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292