- Views: 894 all time views
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 75
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $140,500
- Finished basement, 469 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 419 sqft
- Appliances \ Clothes Dryer, Appliances \ Clothes Washer, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Doors \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Interior Features \ All Drapes, Interior Features \ Fireplace Screen, Interior Features \ Masonry Fireplace, Internet Access \ Cable, Internet Access \ DSL, Lot Description \ Cleared, Lot Description \ Varied, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Porch \ Rear Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Ranch, Views \ Sunrise, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Water Heater Energy \ Electric, Water Heater Type \ Tank, Windows \ Storm
- Parcel #: 1560620
- Zillow Home ID: 49650116
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 24015 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Roanoke, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
|3105 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$162K||4||--||1,715|
|3121 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$144K||2||--||1,388|
|3101 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$164K||4||--||1,868|
|2516 Montgomery Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$184K||3||1||1,910|
|3127 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$164K||3||2||1,737|
|3120 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$189K||3||--||2,452|
|3114 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$251K||3||--||2,904|
|2524 Montgomery Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$162K||4||--||1,851|
|3029 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$129K||3||--||1,323|
|3128 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$120K||3||1||1,101|
|3135 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$158K||3||2||1,550|
|2528 Montgomery Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$149K||3||--||1,508|
|3102 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$163K||4||--||1,697|
|3134 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$157K||3||2||1,600|
|3028 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$159K||3||--||1,600|
|3021 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$160K||3||--||1,295|
|3138 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$134K||3||--||1,405|
|2534 Montgomery Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$144K||3||--||1,337|
|3024 Woodlawn Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$160K||4||2||1,910|
|2513 Montgomery Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$142K||3||--||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!