- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3112 Cosby Pl, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Parcel #: 09512307
- Zillow Home ID: 6196221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3112 Cosby Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Country Club Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% less than in Charlotte, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
- 3118 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$199K31.51,064
- 3106 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$207K41.51,350
- 3106 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$137K41.5--
- 3124 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$198K31.51,064
- 3100 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$145K21688
- 3130 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$143K31.51,087
- 3111 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$176K311,380
- 3107 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$159K321,237
- 3119 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$145K21.5949
- Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC--------
- 1663 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$153K21775
- 3111 Central Ave Charlotte, NC$6.13M----149,668
- 3200 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$160K31.51,064
- 1801 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$273K321,378
- 1657 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$144K21909
- 3208 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$191K31.51,064
- 3207 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC--Studio--1,000
- 1807 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$146K21890
- 1800 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$147K321,089
- 1817 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$337K321,818
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292