3112 E Cherry St, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,253 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $416,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5366200400
- Zillow Home ID: 48957897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3112 E Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% lower than in Seattle, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 3110 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$676K442,030
- 3118 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$362K21720
- 709 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$374K311,020
- 3108 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$774K42.52,970
- 753 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$505K422,250
- 755 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$638K31.51,460
- 754 31st Ave Seattle, WA$849K41.52,130
- 3102 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$651K41.52,220
- 761 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$643K411,900
- 3113 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$769K42.54,000
- 3111 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$650K51.51,990
- 625 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$606K32.251,700
- 3107 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$644K31.52,120
- 763 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$762K43.52,340
- 758 31st Ave Seattle, WA$667K412,160
- 3103 E Cherry St Seattle, WA$547K411,580
- 762 31st Ave Seattle, WA$496K211,560
- 767 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$771K422,030
- 710 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$669K41.752,030
- 623 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$469K41.751,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.