3112 Langley Dr, Norman, OK 730714 beds, 3 baths, 2,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 175 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $45,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 558216
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0142057
- Zillow Home ID: 83076172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3112 Langley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 3116 Langley Dr Norman, OK$224K332,115
- 3108 Langley Dr Norman, OK$243K432,351
- 3104 Langley Dr Norman, OK$255K432,314
- 3105 24th Ave SE Norman, OK$233K422,018
- 3120 Langley Dr Norman, OK$144K322,073
- 3109 24th Ave SE Norman, OK$232K322,071
- 3101 24th Ave SE Norman, OK--------
- 3113 24th Ave SE Norman, OK--------
- 3100 Langley Dr Norman, OK--------
- 3124 Langley Dr Norman, OK$168K33.52,066
- 3117 24th Ave SE Norman, OK--------
- 3016 Langley Dr Norman, OK$222K322,104
- 3017 24th Ave SE Norman, OK$251K432,305
- 3200 Langley Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2500 Langley Ct Norman, OK$230K32--
- 3012 Langley Dr Norman, OK$228K432,238
- 3204 Langley Dr Norman, OK$238K432,264
- 3009 24th Ave SE Norman, OK$254K432,314
- 3008 Langley Dr Norman, OK$245K432,168
- 2504 Langley Ct Norman, OK--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.