3112 S Dakota Ave NE, Washington, DC 200184 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $205,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 4289 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 504285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3112 S Dakota Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Langdon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.8% higher than in Washington, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Langdon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Langdon home values.
- 3110 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$392K32.51,637
- 3116 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$458K532,963
- 3108 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$461K531,900
- 3104-3106 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$488K542,965
- 3124 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$370K31.51,746
- 3102 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$452K32.51,584
- 3137 24th St NE Washington, DC$474K42.52,471
- 3139 24th St NE Washington, DC$500K432,224
- 3135 24th St NE Washington, DC$458K412,014
- 3141 24th St NE Washington, DC$472K43.51,942
- 3100 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$476K722,689
- 3109 24th St NE Washington, DC$421K432,438
- 3112 26th St NE Washington, DC$381K31.51,280
- 3143 24th St NE Washington, DC$323K22922
- 3110 26th St NE Washington, DC$540K43.51,850
- 3107 24th St NE Washington, DC$365K31.51,391
- 2407 Rhode Island Ave NE Washington, DC$408K331,603
- 2405 Rhode Island Ave NE Washington, DC$362K311,332
- 3145 24th St NE Washington, DC$352K311,403
- 3121 S Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC$380K311,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.