3112 Sutton St NE, Roanoke, VA 240124 beds, 3 baths, 2,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 23 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $118,861
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 807374
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 8 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,278 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 3150808
- Zillow Home ID: 49661582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3112 Sutton St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.1% greater than in Roanoke, and 22.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24012 home values.
- 3120 Sutton St NE Roanoke, VA$85K2--1,012
- 3102 Sutton St NE Roanoke, VA$111K3--1,012
- 3107 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$104K3--1,012
- 3113 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$107K2--1,012
- 3101 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$95K3--1,012
- 3117 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$93K421,300
- 417 Victor Ave NE Roanoke, VA$87K2--1,012
- 411 Victor Ave NE Roanoke, VA$113K31.51,512
- 3115 Sutton St NE Roanoke, VA$111K311,449
- 502 Whittaker Ave NE Roanoke, VA$85K2--949
- 3111 Sutton St NE Roanoke, VA$89K3--1,060
- 3119 Sutton St NE Roanoke, VA$91K31992
- 501 Victor Ave NE Roanoke, VA$106K2--1,012
- 3123 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$102K3--1,012
- 509 Victor Ave NE Roanoke, VA$107K311,060
- 506 Whittaker Ave NE Roanoke, VA$89K311,129
- 3127 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$116K321,262
- 513 Victor Ave NE Roanoke, VA$110K311,303
- 405 Whittaker Ave NE Roanoke, VA$109K3--1,012
- 3106 Oliver Rd NE Roanoke, VA$84K2--918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.