3113 Karendale Cir, Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Sold on 6/19/12: $345,860
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow536
- Parcel #022500003093
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID82305535
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,227/mo||$883 – $2.2K/mo||-$59||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 21244 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21244 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% less than in Baltimore, and 72.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21244 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21244 home values.
Neighborhood for 3113 Karendale Cir
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Barclay Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 0.0 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Heritage High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.6 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005