3113 Weiss Rd, Richmond, IN 473745 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The interior of the home is handicap accessible. The three floors are heated and cooled by two geothermal water furnaces, plus being a passive solar design, energy costs are minimal for a residence of this size. The open design staircase, gives access to all three levels. The mid-level fireplace affords comfort and ambiance on chilly evenings. The lower level has a cast iron wood burning stove J.I.C. The lower level also boasts a cold room for your canning storage.
Attached to the house, is a five car heated garage, including a separate lawn equipment room. Separate from the house is an additional three car heated, pole barn style constructed building.
- Lot: 12.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Geothermal
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 8 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- This passive solar heated home has lots of glass providing spectacular views
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,600 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139594914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3113 Weiss Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2831 Weiss Rd Richmond, IN$125K21.51,152
- 2333 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$139K51.52,026
- 2171 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$112K111,163
- 2397 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$109K31960
- 2391 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$117K312,159
- 2453 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$241K32.52,325
- 3113 Weiss Rd Richmond, IN$313K53.54,650
- 2362 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$550K32.53,311
- 2428 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$309K32.52,377
- 2075 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$68K21672
- 2114 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$80K11964
- 2080 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$86K21980
- 2037 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$133K52.52,328
- 2634 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$98K211,012
- 2924 Smyrna Rd Richmond, IN$98K211,515
- 3006 Pleasant View Rd Richmond, IN$94K211,212
- 1841 Gaar Rd Richmond, IN$81K31640
- 1957 State Road 227 N Richmond, IN$89K412,176
- 1839 Gaar Rd Richmond, IN$92K221,593
- 1835 Gaar Rd Richmond, IN$118K321,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.