- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3114 73rd Ave, Oakland, CA 946052 beds, 1 bath, 779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $212,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 779 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Parcel #: 040A342703400
- Zillow Home ID: 24794030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 73rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastmont Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% higher than in Oakland, and 57.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastmont Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastmont Hills home values.
- 3120 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$568K43.52,388
- 21 Mayfield Path Oakland, CA$417K21860
- 3106 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$414K21977
- 3126 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$497K21.51,468
- 3100 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$393K211,248
- 3130 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$510K32.51,841
- 7304 Hillmont Dr Oakland, CA$517K31.51,690
- 7201 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$474K21990
- 3142 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$351K311,090
- 7119 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$521K231,778
- 7111 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$484K421,274
- 7308 Hillmont Dr Oakland, CA$414K321,305
- 3117 73rd Ave Oakland, CA$497K432,696
- 7055 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$502K31.51,662
- 7011 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$523K312,100
- 7301 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$461K321,378
- 3150 73rd Ave Oakland, CA--211,120
- 7001 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$404K221,395
- 7312 Hillmont Dr Oakland, CA$465K----2,344
- 7307 Sunkist Dr Oakland, CA$514K21.51,599
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.