3114 Hanover Ave, Richmond, VA 232211 bed, 1.5 baths, 2,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1912
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $155,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,832 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: W0001410026
- Zillow Home ID: 12550917
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Hanover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Museum District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 700% higher than in Richmond, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Museum District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 3116 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$337K112,832
- 3112 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$300K842,832
- 3116 Hanover Ave APT A Richmond, VA$257K2----
- 3118 Hanover Ave APT A Richmond, VA$176K11--
- 3118 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$280K112,832
- 3110 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$294K842,832
- 3108 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$294K842,832
- 3120 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$395KStudio42,832
- 3106 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$297K421,760
- 3132 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$315K521,868
- 3134 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$298K311,426
- 3104 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$278K421,760
- 3104 Hanover Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$178K21--
- 311 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$256K321,398
- 313 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$255K311,398
- 3117 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$346K32.51,594
- 3115 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$276K21.51,410
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292