- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3114 Knollwood Cir, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 1,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,169 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 152229182001200
- Zillow Home ID: 46130961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Knollwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palomar market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in Orlando, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palomar home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palomar home values.
- 3114 Knollwood Cir # LEAD Orlando, FL$77K211,037
- 3116 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$143K31935
- 3110 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$160K321,215
- 3100 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$155K321,802
- 3122 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$126K21764
- 3111 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$116K321,400
- 115 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$223K32.52,338
- 3050 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$134K321,074
- 3109 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$154K321,213
- 3121 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$138K31888
- 3130 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$139K321,816
- 1647 Pinewood Dr Orlando, FL$146K21902
- 3020 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$126K32795
- 1650 Crestwood Dr Orlando, FL$123K21734
- 1648 Crestwood Dr Orlando, FL$117K311,050
- 1663 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$124K321,578
- 1645 Pinewood Dr Orlando, FL$98K21825
- 1658 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$133K31925
- 3012 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$125K21706
- 3013 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$109K311,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.