3114 Libeth St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 228 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 09311503
- Zillow Home ID: 6193916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Libeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 227.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
- 3108 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$154K31.51,379
- 3120 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$181K31.51,486
- 3100 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$159K31.51,543
- 3126 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$233K32.51,865
- 3117 Clark St Charlotte, NC$219K321,659
- 3109 Clark St Charlotte, NC$229K321,728
- 3123 Clark St Charlotte, NC$433K322,538
- 3101 Clark St Charlotte, NC$178K321,458
- 3111 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$153K31.51,382
- 3123 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$210K31.51,348
- 3129 Clark St Charlotte, NC$154K311,074
- 3101 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$188K31.51,874
- 3129 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$178K321,511
- 2214 Jeff St Charlotte, NC$156K321,945
- 3200 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$157K31.51,466
- 3401 Country Club Dr Charlotte, NC$150K31.51,431
- 3025 Clark St Charlotte, NC$189K31.51,671
- 3201 Clark St Charlotte, NC$171K321,608
- 3411 Country Club Dr Charlotte, NC$154K31984
- 3201 Libeth St Charlotte, NC$222K31.51,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!