- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3114 Mount Pleasant St NW APT 1, Washington, DC 200107 beds, 4 baths, 3,051 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,673 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $485,000
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,051 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 2596 0637
- Zillow Home ID: 465055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Mount Pleasant St Nw APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Washington, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 3110 Mount Pleasant St NW Washington, DC$779KStudio----
- 1619 Irving St NW Washington, DC$779K32.51,648
- 1621 Irving St NW Washington, DC$799K42.51,698
- 1623 Irving St NW Washington, DC$900K332,500
- 3159 Mount Pleasant St NW Washington, DC$228K------
- 1629 Irving St NW Washington, DC$799K32.51,827
- 1627 Irving St NW Washington, DC$731K311,619
- 1613 Irving St NW Washington, DC$904K432,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.