- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3114 Ori Pl, Dresher, PA 190253 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 208
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 540014799006
- Zillow Home ID: 10029623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Ori Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% greater than in Dresher, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dresher.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19025 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,822 sqft, 13,503 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3110 Ori Pl Dresher, PA$346K432,714
- 3118 Susquehanna Rd Dresher, PA$623K32.53,034
- 1150 Fitzwatertown Rd Roslyn, PA$399K41.51,943
- 3106 Ori Pl Dresher, PA$381K42.52,284
- 1050 Fitzwatertown Rd Dresher, PA$371K421,920
- 3102 Ori Pl Dresher, PA$444K42.52,375
- 310 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$191K32.51,500
- 309 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$186K32.51,500
- 311 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$212K32.51,500
- Susquehanna Rd Dresher, PA--------
- 308 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$190K331,500
- 307 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$190K22.51,500
- 305 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$215K32.51,500
- 306 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$195K331,500
- 304 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$206K32.51,500
- 303 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$193K22.51,500
- 302 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$194K32.51,500
- 1162 Fitzwatertown Rd Roslyn, PA$276K31.51,253
- 400 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$208K32.51,500
- 301 Woodside Cir Dresher, PA$192K331,500
Nearby Schools in Dresher
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!