3114 Redwood Cir, Marina, CA 939333 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,890 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 032222034000
- Zillow Home ID: 19355792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3114 Redwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93933 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% higher than in Marina, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93933 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93933 home values.
- 3123 Crestview Ct Marina, CA$394K321,448
- 3111 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$405K42.51,652
- 3112 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$358K31.51,092
- 3110 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$356K31.51,092
- 3109 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$356K31.51,092
- 3124 Crestview Ct Marina, CA$394K421,482
- 3108 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$424K321,604
- 3127 Crestview Ct Marina, CA$373K321,448
- 3126 Ocean Ter Marina, CA$458K42.52,360
- 3107 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$367K321,092
- 3106 Redwood Cir Marina, CA$422K321,532
- 3124 Ocean Ter Marina, CA$488K42.52,360
- 3126 Crestview Ct Marina, CA$472K432,024
- 3111 Flower Cir Marina, CA$382K31.51,092
- 3110 Pleasant Cir Marina, CA$430K331,562
- 3128 Ocean Ter Marina, CA$471K331,855
- 3109 Flower Cir Marina, CA$358K321,068
- 3129 Crestview Ct Marina, CA$370K321,448
- 3113 Flower Cir Marina, CA$354K31.51,068
- 3130 Ocean Ter Marina, CA$491K432,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!