- Lot: 5,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,530 all time views
- HOA Fee: $72
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $176,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ Other, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 3426200030005000330
- Zillow Home ID: 60240268
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33543 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33543 homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wesley Chapel, and 153.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
|31153 Harthorn Ct Wesley Chapel, FL||$187K||4||3||1,861|
|31145 Harthorn Ct Wesley Chapel, FL||$189K||4||3||1,861|
|31141 Harthorn Ct Zephyrhills, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,808|
|31112 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$169K||--||2||1,640|
|31106 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$190K||4||3||1,861|
|31102 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$179K||4||2||1,830|
|31146 Harthorn Ct Zephyrhills, FL||$202K||4||3||1,810|
|31124 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$179K||--||2.5||1,808|
|31154 Harthorn Ct Zephyrhills, FL||$190K||4||2||1,861|
|31050 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$186K||4||3||1,810|
|31150 Harthorn Ct Wesley Chapel, FL||$179K||3||2||1,626|
|31137 Harthorn Ct Zephyrhills, FL||$213K||4||3||1,814|
|31046 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$169K||3||2||1,612|
|31138 Harthorn Ct Wesley Chapel, FL||$176K||3||2||1,603|
|31138 Harthorn Ct Wesley Chapel, FL||$168K||3||2||1,603|
|31130 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$160K||3||2||1,627|
|31040 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$189K||4||3||1,810|
|31134 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$209K||4||2||2,054|
|31113 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$163K||3||2||1,612|
|31109 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$182K||--||3||1,810|
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!