- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 4,364 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $158,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 231
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 10007629000000
- Zillow Home ID: 804774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Merle Hay home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Merle Hay homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merle Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% lower than in Des Moines, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Merle Hay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merle Hay home values.
|3111 56th St Des Moines, IA||$124K||2||1||1,047|
|3119 56th St Des Moines, IA||$146K||4||1.5||1,373|
|3107 56th St Des Moines, IA||$136K||3||1.5||1,280|
|3121 56th St Des Moines, IA||$198K||5||2||2,689|
|3101 56th St Des Moines, IA||$123K||2||1||941|
|3201 56th St Des Moines, IA||$106K||3||1||746|
|3017 56th St Des Moines, IA||$131K||3||2||1,422|
|3207 56th St Des Moines, IA||$142K||3||1||1,216|
|3015 56th St Des Moines, IA||$135K||2||2||1,170|
|3211 56th St Des Moines, IA||$155K||3||2.5||1,874|
|3108 54th St Des Moines, IA||$112K||2||1||876|
|3200 54th St Des Moines, IA||$98K||2||1||858|
|5501 Urbandale Ave Des Moines, IA||$116K||2||1||1,100|
|3100 54th St Des Moines, IA||$158K||3||1||1,720|
|3206 54th St Des Moines, IA||$147K||3||1||1,600|
|3005 56th St Des Moines, IA||$126K||3||1||1,253|
|5413 Urbandale Ave Des Moines, IA||$131K||1||1||1,321|
|5511 Urbandale Ave Des Moines, IA||$86K||2||1||830|
|3214 54th St Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||2||1,501|
|3215 56th St Des Moines, IA||$124K||3||1||1,168|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!